BOOKING INFORMATION FOR THE HOME FOR COOPERATION
The Home offers attractive and well-equipped spaces to hire for a range of activities, such as conferences, workshops, meeting, press conferences, film screenings and exhibitions:
- Conference Room – 70 persons seated capacity - (located on the ground floor of the Home)
- Workshop Room – 14 persons seated capacity - (located on the 1st floor of the Home)
- Meeting Room – 8 persons seated capacity - (located on the ground floor of the Home)
*All prices are excluding VAT
** All prices include the extra charge of 27.50 for the Homekeeper
Please note that all rooms are set up in a standard style e.g. the conference room is set up in a conference style suitable for conferences and film screenings. If the hirer wishes to change the standard set-up, this is the responsibility of the hirer and therefore an additional time of one hour should be added to the booking. Please note that if the original set up is changed, it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the room is returned to its original conference set-up.
Alternatively, special arrangements can be made with the Home team to arrange the set-up of room however an additional charge of €24 will be added to the final amount payable.
Facilities /Services offered as part of the service charge:
- Central heating/Central Cooling
- Cleaning of the space before and after the event
- Wireless Internet connection
- Drinking Water facilities
- Flip chart
The Home can provide technical equipment at an additional cost:
- Laptop (€18 per day)
- Projector & Screen (€37 per day)
- Table top microphones (€13.50 per day)
- Mobile Microphones (€9.50 per day)
- Sound System (€28 per day)
Outdoor Technical Equipment
- Projector (€50 per day)
- Screen (€200 per day)
- Microphones (€10 per day)
- Sound System (€30 per day)
- Speakers (€50 per day)
- Package 1 of the Interpretation and Translators Technical services. This consists of an Interpretation system for up to 50 receivers for 2 languages and includes the use of 1 Booth and a small conference system (4 table microphones, 2 handheld wireless, 2 speakers, and 1 audio mixer). Included in the cost is the presence of a technician during the event. (€693 for one day – for events taking place on 2 or more days a different rate applies)
- Package 2 of the Interpretation and Translators Technical services. This consists of an Interpretation system for up to 80 receivers for 3 languages and includes the use of 2 Booths as well as a small conference system (4 table microphones, 2 handheld wireless, 2 speakers and 1 audio mixer). Included in the cost is the presence of a technician during the event. (€936 for one day – for events taking place on 2 or more days a different rate applies)
- Package 3 of the Interpretation and Translators Technical services. This consists of an Interpretation system for up to 80 receivers for 4 languages and includes the use of 3 Booths as well as a small conference system (4 table microphones, 2 handheld wireless, 2 speakers and 1 audio mixer). Included in the cost is the presence of a technician during the event. (€1200 for one day – for events taking place on 2 or more days a different rate applies)
Please, visit The Home Cafe page http://www.home4cooperation.info/cafe
- Please complete and submit a electronic booking form at least 10 working days prior to the first day of hire. Considerations will also be given to last minute requests, however it is highly advisable to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Booking forms must indicate the nature of the proposed activity and also details of the hirers Public Liability Insurance Cover. Alternatively, the Home “Exempt from Liability Form” must be signed.
- Please note that priority is given to bookings for inter-communal events.
A cancellation charge of 30% will apply to all bookings cancelled at less than 48 hours prior to the start of the booking. The hirer will be liable for any other costs that have necessarily been incurred by Home in connection with providing any service (e.g. equipment hire) under the hiring agreement.
Terms and conditions
The hirer’s submission of the booking form constitutes agreement by the user to comply with the following conditions:
- To vacate the room premises by the time specified in the booking
- To leave the areas used in a clean and tidy condition
- To make good any loss or damage relating to or resulting from the hire: including any extra cleaning
- To comply with the non-smoking requirements in all internal areas of the building.
- To pay all service charges and other charges associated with the hiring agreement within 30 days of involve rendered by the Home for Cooperation/AHDR (include this on form)
- The hirer must adhere to all rules and regulations of the Home. The hirer must pay for any damages made to the Home by the hirer.
Please note the following:
- The hirer is responsible for making all photocopies and print outs for the event, as such facilities will not be provided by the Home.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on the premises. The hirer may book a catering through The Home Cafe Catering Services (http://www.home4cooperation.info/cafe). Alternatively snacks and beverages can be purchased at The Home Cafe. For large groups it is highly advisable to book a catering.
- Any equipment/materials brought into the Home are the responsibility of the organizers. The Home is not liable for any damages or theft.
- The H4C will also require organizers to encourage participants to complete the Attendees form (this will be sent with confirmation of booking). This allows you and us to have a record of attendees.
- In order to promote the aims of the Home, please include the following text and the Home logo in any public communication in relation to your event e.g. invitations, announcements
- All prices are excluding VAT.